Would you like to experience real winter and improve your skiing skills? Treat yourself to a long weekend in February, generally known as one of the best months for skiing in the Balkans. Join us for a trip to Borovets in Bulgaria.
- Hiking the Balkans is now Featured on Stridetravel.com
- Cicerone: A long-held ambition to visit The Accursed Mountains in Albania was worth the wait
- The Guardian: Montenegro among Guardian’s five gorgeous short hikes in Europe
- The Nordic Nomads: Travel Talk Oslo – Meet fellow travelers and new friends
- Huffington post: Macedonian Food Is A Hidden Gem And Deserves More Recognition